ExQuilla is an addon for Mozilla's Thunderbird email client that allows access to both messages and contacts stored on Exchange Server 2007 - 2015. ExQuilla uses EWS (Exchange Web Services) for access to the server. ExQuilla (for versions beginning with 45.*) will work with either Thunderbird 38.* or 45.* on Windows, Linux, and OSX platforms. (Earlier ExQuilla versions worked with earlier versions of Thunderbird, but are no longer being updated.)
ExQuilla is not free software, but is licensed on an annual basis. New users are granted a free 60 day trial license automatically.
- ★ ExQuilla Overview
- ExQuilla for Thunderbird 52.0 issues
- ExQuilla 38.0.1156 released to support upcoming Thunderbird 38
- ExQuilla 31.0 updated due to GAL issue
- ExQuilla 31.0 released
- ExQuilla 24.7 Released
- Does ExQuilla work with Beta or Earlybird versions of Thunderbird?
- How do I add additional users to an existing domain license?
- ExQuilla claims that my password is incorrect and does not connect
- My license does not work!
- Are domain licenses available, and how do they work?
- How much does a license for ExQuilla cost?