Licenses for ExQuilla are bound to the Exchange address that you use it with. ExQuilla retrieves the license automatically from our license server.
If you purchased a valid license, but ExQuilla still claims that it's not licensed, the most common issue is that the licensed email address does not match the email addresses configured in Thunderbird.
1. Internet connection
First, verify that you have ExQuilla 68.0.3 or newer. Then, please go to ExQuilla settings, and click [Update license]. If this gives an error message, please send us a screenshot.
If this displays a connection problem, then that's a problem on your computer, e.g. with an Anti-Virus product that interferes with the connection.
2. Another possible reason is that you are using ExQuilla with multiple email addresses (see link).
3. If this says that you are on a trial, or that you need to purchase, even though you already purchased a license for this exact Exchange email address, then other email addresses might get into the way. We need to sort this out together. Please:
- Start writing a new email in Thunderbird. The email composer opens.
- Open the "From:" dropdown (at the top of the window)
- Please write down all email addresses listed there
Then, please send us this list, as text in an email to support. Please make sure to include all email addresses, even if they are not Exchange addresses and even if you think they are irrelevant.
If you can also include a screenshot, that would be good, but we still need the email addresses as text, to avoid typos on our end. You know better how to write your name than we do ;-).
With this information, we will try to figure out what happened.