Version 24.5 of ExQuilla has now been released, supporting Thunderbird versions 17 and 24. ...
This release fixes several major bugs that have been causing problems with certain installations, and adds a few minor bug fixes as well.
Changes since version 24.2
- Messages that were notices of forwards of meeting requests were causing failure to download later emails
- On Ubuntu systems, the "Open attachment" menu showed zero choices for program type
- ExQuilla accounts disappeared after a Thunderbird update.
- Printed messages did not show a date for emails from today
- Sent emails did not add their address to Collected Addresses
- sendInBackground, if enabled, causes sending to fail completely
- Contacts added then deleted before a folder update did not actually get deleted