Version 20.1 of ExQuilla has now been released, supporting Thunderbird version 17 ...
Changes since version 19.3
- Whether the GAL is searched for addresses during compose is configurable using the standard Thunderbird interface.
- Sent items can be stored in arbitrary folders on any server.
- Meeting requests could not be deleted nor marked read
- Names of attachments with Asian characters were mangled
- Setting "default server" as the Sent items destination stored in the ExQuilla account instead of the default server. Specifying the ExQuilla account led to an error.
- Archiving did not work.
- Many GAL entries did not show email addresses. (This is partially fixed in 20.1, there still seems to be a remaining issue with some addresses).
- Some Exchange servers seem to insert invalid characters, which was causing ExQuilla to not show those messages.
- Unsupported folders (such as RSS feeds) were showing.
Thunderbird new releases (versions 18 - 20)
.. a single ExQuilla installation can no longer span the entire range of available Thunderbird versions....