The ExQuilla homepage is exquilla.com.
ExQuilla is an addon for the Mozilla Thunderbird email client that allows access to both messages and contacts stored on Exchange Server 2007 - 2019. ExQuilla uses EWS (Exchange Web Services) for access to the server. ExQuilla will work with Thunderbird 60 on Windows, Linux, and Mac platforms.
ExQuilla is not free software, but is licensed on an annual basis. New users are granted a free 30 day trial license automatically. For further information on ExQuilla licensing, see the ExQuilla Licensing Overview page.
Follow the guides to download and install and to configure your Exchange account.
The current version of ExQuilla supports messages and contacts. Calendar features are not yet supported.
Supported Messaging Features
- Normal reading, replying, composing, sending email
- Thunderbird message filters
- Thunderbird's bayesian junk mail filters
- Virtual folders and folder-level search
Unsupported Messaging Features
- Synchronizing Thunderbird tags and Exchange categories
- Offline message sending
- Thunderbird message starring is not synchronized with Exchange message flags
- S/MIME messages can be read but not sent
Supported Contact (Address Book) features
- Most standard Thunderbird fields
- Subfolders of Exchange "Contacts" folder
Unsupported Contact (Address Book) features
- Exchange-only fields (such as Spouse)
- User photo
Instructions and Support
After installation, follow the instructions to add an Exchange Server account to Thunderbird. For additional help, see ExQuilla's help resources, or send us an email.
You can either buy an individual license just for yourself or buy a domain license for the entire company.